The meaning of Satyanarayana Pooja is Satya means Truth, Nara means Human, and Ayan means a place where truth resides. This pooja is performed to appease Vishnu Devaru. This Katha teaches people about truth, self-purification, and surrender to god. Performing this pooja on a full moon day with devotion bestows us with the blessings of Lord Narayana.
Satyanarayana Pooja is performed by doing Ganesha Pooja and invoking Lord Satyanarayana, and chanting of mantras and Katha is told in the praise of Lord Satyanarayana, and pooja is carried out as per Shastras and Vidhana.
When to Perform Satyanarayana Pooja?
- Schedule the pooja date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person.
- Poornima, Saturdays & Ekadasi are considered to be beneficial.
Benefits of Satyanarayana Pooja:
- Performing Satyanarayana Swamy pooja blesses the devotee with good health and wealth.
- It helps to clear negativity and grants optimism and a positive approach towards life.
- This pooja blesses one with peace and prosperity in life and guides people to walk in the path of truthfulness.
Book Purohit for Satyanarayana Pooja. Purohit will bring all the Pooja Samagri. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.