Goddess Lakshmi grants all boons to those who perform the pooja with great devotion and purity. Goddess Lakshmi is the god of wealth, light, prosperity, wisdom, fortune & fertility. She is the consort of Lord Vishnu and helps to attain financial stability. Lakshmi Pooja is performed to get the blessings of the Goddess Lakshmi.
Lakshmi Pooja is performed by invoking Goddess Lakshmi followed by the chanting Mantras then the pooja is performed as per Shastras.
When to Perform Lakshmi Pooja?
- This pooja is conducted during festival times like Diwali, Dhanteras.
- Fridays are beneficial to perform this pooja.
Benefits of Lakshmi Pooja:
- Lakshmi pooja will help a person to attain High Financial Status in life and empower people with high Self-esteem.
- Performing this pooja helps to eradicate all the obstacles and problems that the person might encounter in their life.
- This pooja helps people to get rid of negative influences, karmic issues, and any doshas in the horoscope.
Book Purohit for Lakshmi Pooja. Purohit will bring all the Pooja Samagri. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.
1 review for Lakshmi Pooja