Durga Saptashati Parayana is dedicated to Durga devate, also known as Chandi devate. This parayana is one of the most powerful poojas. People who are facing difficulties in finding a job should perform this pooja to have a trouble-free life, clearing all the obstacles in the path of success.
Durga Saptashati Parayanam is performed by invoking Durga Devi followed by the chanting of Durga Saptashati/Devi Mahatmayam. Then Parayanam is conducted as per the Shastras.
When to Perform Durga Saptashati Parayana ?
- Navratri, Fridays, Ashtami are best for performing this Parayana.
- Schedule the date which is compatible with Janma Nakshatra of a person, the yoga and Thithi of that date.
Benefits of Durga Saptashati Parayana:
- It blesses the person with a happy life by removing all the obstacles and sufferings they come across in their life.
- Planetary influences are nullified by performing this parayana as it reduces the malefic effects of the misplaced planets in the horoscope.
- The ill-effects of curses, evil eyes, doshas, and obstacles are removed from the horoscope by performing this parayana with total devotion.
Book Purohit for Durga Saptashati Parayana. Purohit will bring all the Pooja Samagri. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.
4 reviews for Durga Saptashati Parayana