Shatru Samhara Homa: Subramanya Devaru is the son of Shiva Devaru and Parvati Devi, known by names like Karthikeya, Skanda, and Muruga. He is the destroyer of all evil forces in this universe. He protects and prevents one from evil eyes, planets, and ancestors. This Homa is performed to nullify all the evil eyes or the black magic done by our enemies.
Shatru Samhara Homa is performed by invoking Subramanya Devaru and chanting mantras for the Subramanya god and the Homa is performed as per the Shastras and Vidhana.
When to Perform Shatru Samhara Homa?
- Schedule the homa date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person and considering the Yoga, and Thithi of that particular date.
- Tuesdays and Shashti days are considered auspicious.
Benefits of Shatru Samhara Homa:
- Shatru Samhara homa helps the person who is facing difficulties such as being unable to retain the job or frequently moving from one job to another. It also assists a person who is confused about what career to choose.
- Lord Karthikeya helps in making enemies surrender to you and keep them away from creating trouble for you.
- The person affected by black magic or suffering from chronic diseases gets relieved from the power of this Homa.
- Anyone having Mangal dosha or Kuja dosha in their horoscope will be free from all the malefic effects of Mars planet.
Book Purohit for Shatru Samhara Homa. Purohit will bring all the Pooja Samagri. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.
1 review for Shatru Samhara Homa