Janana Nakshatra Shanti Homa: There are 27 Nakshatras. Under the influence of different Nakshatras and depending on the Rashi, people are born at the time of birth. Each Nakshatra will have 4 Pada. Based on which Nakshatra and Pada baby is born, some will have positive effects while some will have negative effects that may harm Baby, Father, Mother, Mama, etc. If the baby is born under Durmuhurtham or Varjyam then full Nakshatra Shanti has to be performed.
When to Perform Janana Nakshatra Shanti Homa?
- For those babies born in Durmuhurtham, Varjyam, Grahanam, Amavasya, Ashwini 1st Pada, Bharani 4th, Krutika 4th, Rohini 1,2,3,4 all Padas, Arudra 4th, Pushyami 2,3 Pada, Ashlesha 2,3,4 Padas, Magha 1,2 Pada, Purvaphalguni 4th, Uttara Phalguni 1,4 Pada, Hasta 3rd, Chitra 1,2 3 Pada, Vishaka 4th, Jyeshta 1,2,3,4 Padas, Moola 1,2,3 Pada, Purvaashada 1,2,3 Pada, Purva Bhadra 4th, Revathi 4th Pada, also for Mahtula Ganda dosha.
- When the Nakshatram falls under doshas, this Shanti should be done within 27 days of birth, or else homa must be done within 3 months from the date of birth.
Benefits of Janana Nakshatra Shanti Homa:
- Nakshatra homam is performed to reduce the adverse effect of the Nakshatra. All doshas will get removed.
- Performing Nakshatra homam helps to get the positive outcome of the Nakshatra that helps to improve the quality of life.
- If any doshas that may affect the baby’s father, mother, etc will get reduced.
Book Purohit for Nakshatra Shanti Puja. Purohit will bring all the Pooja Samagri. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.