Gnana Saraswati and Vidhya Ganapathi Homa: Saraswati Devi consort of Brahma Devaru is the Goddess of Wisdom, Knowledge, and Intelligence. Popularly known in different names like, Vaghdevi” – the Goddess of sound and speech, “Kalaivani”– one who bestows arts. Ganesha devaru is the Son of Shiva and Parvati, well known as Vighnaharta who removes any obstacles coming in our way. This Homa is specifically done for the students and working professionals for getting the blessings of Saraswati devate and Ganapati devaru.
Gnana Saraswati and Vidhya Ganapathi Homa are performed by invoking Maha Ganapathi devaru and Saraswati devate followed by chanting the Ganapathi and Saraswati Mantra and then performing the Homa as per the Shastras.
When to Perform Gnana Saraswati and Vidhya Ganapathi Homa?
- Wednesday is considered to be auspicious to perform this homa and recommended to perform during the Brahma muhurta.
- Schedule the homa date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person and considering the Yoga, and Thithi of that particular date.
Benefits of Gnana Saraswati and Vidhya Ganapathi Homa:
- It removes the obstacles and problems that a person encounters in life.
- It relieves people from mental pressure and improves our concentration, memory power, focus, and ability to understand complex things.
- Extra-curricular activities like dance, music, arts, etc. will get improved by doing this homa.
Book Purohit for Gnana Saraswati and Vidhya Ganapathi Homa. Purohit will bring all the Pooja Samagri. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.