When the Person dies in Dhanista Panchaka, chances of some immediate deaths happening in the next few months in the house increases if the Shanti is not performed. It is highly recommended to perform this shanti after 15th day and before 3 months or maximum before 6th month. After 6th-month Mahamrityunjaya and Navagraha Shanti has to be performed.
Dhanishta Panchaka Shanti has to be performed when the person dies in the below 5 Nakshatras.
- Dhanishta Nakshatra
- Satabhisha Nakshatra
- Poorvabhadrapada Nakshatra
- Uttarabhadrapada Nakshatra
- Revathi Nakshatra.
This Shanti is performed by qualified vedic priests by doing Ganapathy Pooja, Navagraha pooja, Kula devta pooja, Kalasha avahanam, Sodasaupchara pooja, Rudrabhishekam, Nakshatra japam, Navagraha japam, Homam and Danam.
When to Perform Dhanishta Panchaka Shanti?
When a person dies in Dhanista panchaka nakshatras then this Shanti has to be performed after 15th day and before 3 months or maximum before 6th month.
Benefits of Dhanishta Panchaka Shanti:
- Performing this Shanti helps in saving any untimely sudden death of immediate family members.
- Ancestors blessings are received for the continuation of their progeny.
- Helps the soul attain peace.
Book Purohit for Dhanishta Panchaka Shanti. All the Pooja Samagri will be brought by Purohit. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.
Note: To View Dhanistha Panchaka Shanti Cost, Kindly click on the “View Pricing and Packages” button.
- From December 30, 2019, Monday at 09:36 AM To January 4, 2020, Saturday at 10:06 AM
- From January 26, 2020, Sunday at 05:40 PM To January 31, 2020, Friday at 06:10 PM
- From February 23, 2020, Sunday at 12:29 AM To February 28, 2020, Friday at 01:08 AM
- From March 21, 2020, Saturday at 06:21 AM To March 26, 2020, Thursday at 07:17 AM
- From April 17, 2020, Friday at 12:18 PM To April 22, 2020, Wednesday at 01:18 PM
- From May 14, 2020, Thursday at 07:22 PM To May 19, 2020, Tuesday at 07:54 PM
- From June 11, 2020, Thursday at 03:42 AM To June 16, 2020, Tuesday at 03:18 AM
- From July 8, 2020, Wednesday at 12:31 PM To July 13, 2020, Monday at 11:14 AM
- From August 4, 2020, Tuesday at 08:47 PM To August 9, 2020, Sunday at 07:07 PM
- From September 1, 2020, Tuesday at 03:48 AM To September 6, 2020, Sunday at 02:22 AM
- From September 28, 2020, Monday at 09:41 AM To October 3, 2020, Saturday at 08:51 AM
- From October 25, 2020, Sunday at 03:27 PM To October 30, 2020, Friday at 02:57 PM
- From November 21, 2020, Saturday at 10:26 PM To November 26, 2020, Thursday at 09:21 PM
- From December 19, 2020, Saturday at 07:17 AM To December 24, 2020, Thursday at 04:33 AM