Rudra Maha Mantra Japa is performed for Shiva devaru in Rudra form. Rudra Mantra Japa is the ultimate Japa which is performed to please Lord Shiva also known as Bholenath.
Rudra Maha Mantra Japa is performed by invoking Shiva devaru and mantras are chanted and Japa is carried out as per Shastras and Vidhana.
When to Perform Rudra Maha Mantra Japa?
- Schedule the Japa date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person and considering the Yoga, and Thithi of that particular date.
- Mondays, Shravan, Karthika Tingalu are beneficial to perform this Japa.
Benefits of Rudra Maha Mantra Japa:
- The malefic effects of the planets are removed and it energizes the person and helps in self-development.
- It helps in the removal of depression, obstacles, and any mental blocks.
- It assists people to get rid of the negative effects of moon and makes the person have a strong mind, good health, harmony and wealth.
Book Purohit for Rudra Maha Mantra Japa. Purohit will bring all the Pooja Samagri. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.