Chandra Graha Japa: Chandra Devaru also called Soma that depicts mind and brain, sensitivity, softness, moods, feelings, emotions, affection, fancies, queen, and mother. When Chandra is malefic/misplaced in the horoscope or if located in the 4th, 6th, 8th, or 12th house, it causes obstacles like loss of memory, loss of confidence, menstrual troubles, breathing problems, and fertility issues.
This Japa is performed by invoking Chandra devaru and chanting mantras for Moon-god to please the Graha. The Japa is performed as per the Shastras and Vidhana.
When to Perform Chandra Graha Japa?
- Chandra Graha Japa should be conducted on Monday.
- Can also schedule the Japa date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person.
Benefits of Chandra Graha Japa:
- The malefic effects of afflicted Chandra Graha are reduced and in turn, bring material and spiritual development.
- This Japa reduces the negative results and increases the positive outcome of Chandra Graha.
- It helps to attain Peace, harmony, and fulfillment of desire. Can enable to get rid of misfortune, health issues, enemies, and evil by performing this Graha Shanti Japa.
- Invokes self-confidence and guides towards success by keeping focused.
Book Purohit for Chandra Graha Japa. Purohit will bring all the Pooja Samagri. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.