Saraswati Homa: Saraswati Devi consort of Brahma Devaru, is the Goddess of intelligence, memory power, and other soft skills. She is known by different names like Vaghdevi – the Goddess of sound and speech, Kalaivani – one who bestows Arts. This homa is especially done for the students to invoke the blessing of Saraswati Devi to improve their memory power and concentration. This homa can also be performed by working professionals like teachers, professors, researchers, or spiritual people who are into the world of Knowledge.
This homa is performed by invoking Saraswati Devi followed by the chanting of the Saraswati mantra. And then performing this homa as per the Shastras.
When to Perform Saraswati Homa?
- This homa is best when performed within 3 months before any exams or tests.
- The homa date must be selected as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person and considering the Yoga, and Thithi of that particular date.
Benefits of Saraswati Homa:
- Saraswati homa will help a person to be highly competitive in academic exams or tests as it helps in improving memory and concentration.
- This homa relieves a person from mental pressure, improves concentration, memory power, focus, and increases the ability to understand complex things.
- This homa helps to achieve the goals easily. It also improves extra-curricular activities like dance, music, arts, etc. It also makes the person innovative and provides an analytical mind
- This homa is done for anyone who has speech/communication-related problems. It also helps in curing defects like stammering.
Book Purohit for Saraswati Homa. Purohit will bring all the Pooja Samagri. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.