Raja Mathangi Devi is a three-eyed goddess, seated on the gem-studded throne. Her luster is like a blue lotus and she is the destroyer of the demons. Performing Raja Matangi homa bestows one with the power of speech, bliss in family life, and protects one from misfortunes.
This homa is performed by invoking Raja Mathangi Devi followed by the chanting of Mantra dedicated to Raja Mathangi Devi and then performing the homa as per Shastras and Vidhana.
When to Perform Raja Mathangi Homa?
- Fridays are usually preferred to perform this homa.
- Schedule the homa date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person and considering the Yoga, and Thithi of that particular date.
Benefits of Raja Mathangi Homa:
- It helps to overcome any government-related problems or obstacles.
- It blesses and protects one’s family from misery and money-related sorrows, thereby giving you a high fortune in life.
- The person gains proficiency in music, knowledge, and wisdom.
Book Purohit for Raja Matangi Homa. Purohit will bring all the Pooja Samagri. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.