Narayana refers to Vishnu devaru and Bali means offering and so Narayana Bali is a homa done to appease Lord Narayana. This is done to fulfill the wishes of the people whose death occurred in unnatural ways like suicide, by a curse, drowning, snake bite, struck by lightning, etc. This homa enables the departed soul to rest in Peace.
In Narayana Bali homa, departed souls that are having unsatisfied desires are invoked into an artificial body of wheat flour and then the funeral liberates them to another world. Vishnu Sahasranams are chanted.
When to Perform Narayana Bali Homa?
- This homa can perform on any auspicious Tithi.
- Generally, it is performed before performing any ancestral rituals or Thila homa.
Benefits of Narayana Bali Homa :
- This homa enables the soul of our ancestors to rest in peace.
- This homa helps people to get rid of the Negative effect of Pitru Dosha in the horoscope.
- Secures the family from all the evil spirits after acquiring blessings of ancestors are received.
Book Purohit for Narayana Bali. Purohit will bring all the Pooja Samagri. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.