Lakshmi Narasimha Homa is performed for Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Narasimha. Lakshmi Devi is the goddess of wealth, prosperity, light, wisdom, fortune. Lord Narasimha is the Ugra form and the 4th fourth Avatar of Vishnu Devaru also called the destroyer of the evil. He killed the demon Hiranyakasipu to protect his devotee Prahlad. If the person is facing any legal or financial problems in their life or business, they should perform this homa.
Lakshmi Narasimha homa is performed by invoking Lakshmi Devi and Narasimha Devaru followed by the chanting of Mantras and then performing the homa as per the Shastras.
When to Perform Lakshmi Narasimha Homa?
- Schedule the Homa date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person and considering the Yoga, and Thithi of that particular date.
- Saturdays, Ekadasi, or Fridays are also beneficial for performing Lakshmi Narasimha homa.
- Dhanteras and Akshaya Tritiya festivals are very auspicious for performing this homa.
Benefits of Lakshmi Narasimha Homa:
- Lakshmi Narasimha homa will help a person to attain high financial status in life. It gives them the courage to achieve their dreams and the wisdom to gain fortune.
- By performing this homa, legal-related troubles will get solved.
- Assists people to overcome the problems like severe debt or a financial crisis.
- This homa protects one from their enemies and negative energies.
Book Purohit for Lakshmi Narasimha Homa. Purohit will bring all the Pooja Samagri. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.