Kushmanda Homa is performed to get rid of all the sins that are accumulated due to violence, killing the cow, eating food that is not recommended, killing or insulting a religious person, extramarital affairs, giving up the traditional and spiritual paths, etc. The mantras in Kushmanda homa address certain sins people commit and specifically clear them. The ill-effects of these sins upon doing the homa.
Some of the sins referred to are:
- Being casual or arrogant in Deva or Pitru karmas.
- Telling lies in daily life activities.
- Speaking ill or bad of others on their back.
- The hardship a person causes to the mother while living in her Womb (Garba).
- The mental hurt a person causes to their parents with or without our knowledge.
- Using impolite language while speaking to our Elders, Purohits, or Acharyas.
Kushmanda Homa is performed by doing Ganapathi pooja, Punyahavachanam, kalasha Aaradhane, Kushmanda Sukta Parayanam, and Kushmanda Sukta Homa.
When to Perform Kushmanda Homa?
Schedule the homa date as per Janma Nakshatra of a person.
Benefits of Kushmanda Homa:
- It removes the negative effects of previous life and helps in the overall well-being of the person.
- It is a powerful homa in getting rid of all the sins.
- Kushmanda Homa brings purity to people’s life.
Book Purohit for Kushmanda Homa. Purohit will bring all the Pooja Samagri. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.