Kushmanda Homa is performed for getting rid of all the sins we have accumulated due to violence, killing the cow, eating food which is not recommended, killing or insulting a pious person, extramarital affairs, giving up traditional and spiritual path etc. The mantras in Kushmanda homa speak of certain sins people commit and specifically clears them of the ill-effects of these sins upon doing the homa.
Some of the sins referred are:
1. Being casual or arrogant in Deva or Pitru karmas
2. Telling lies in our daily life activities.
3. Speaking ill or bad of others on their back.
4. The hardship we cause to our mother during our presence in her Womb ( Garba).
5. The mental anguish we cause to our parents with or without our knowledge.
6. Using impolite language while speaking to our Elders, Purohits or Acharyas.
Kushmanda Homa is performed by doing Ganapathi pooja, Punyahavachanam, kalasha Aaradhane, Kushmanda Sukta Parayanam and Kushmanda Sukta Homa.
When to Perform Kushmanda Homa?
This Homa can be performed on any auspicious days compatible with the nakshatra.
Benefits of Kushmanda Homa:
- Removes the negative effects of previous birth and helps in the overall well being of the person.
- Very powerful in getting rid of all the sins.
- Kushmanda Homa brings purity in one’s life.
Book Purohit for Kushmanda Homa. All the Pooja Samagri will be brought by Purohit. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.
Note: To View Kushmanda Homa Cost, Kindly click on the “View Pricing and Packages” button.