Gana Homa is also known as Ganapathi Homa is dedicated to Ganesha Devaru, son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. He is well known as Vighnaharta He removes any vigna or obstacles and negative energies that help to give victory. Lord Ganapathi should be worshiped before every auspicious event or ceremony.
This homa is performed by invoking Lord Maha Ganapathi followed by the chanting of Ganapathi Mantra and then performing the homa as per the Shastras and Vidhana.
When to Perform Gana Homa?
- This homa is best when performed during the Brahma Muhurtham time 4:30 am – 6:00 am before sunrise.
- The date should be decided according to Janma Nakshatra, the yoga, and the Thithi of that particular person.
Benefits of Gana Homa:
- All the obstacles and problems that the person encounters in their life getaway by performing this homa.
- Gana homa helps in inducing positive energy and helps in attaining peace of mind.
- This homa is one of the powerful remedies for the person who passes through Ketu Maha Dasa or Bhukti as per the horoscope and thereby reducing the malefic effects of Ketu graha.
Book Purohit for Ganapathi Homa or Gana Homa. Purohit will bring all the Pooja Samagri. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.