Bhadrakali Devi is one of the most powerful forms of Parvati Devi as mentioned in Devi Mahatmayam. Bhadra means blessed, auspicious, beautiful, prosperous appeared in to kill the demon Darika, to establish the good over the evil. Bhadrakali Homa is very powerful and it protects one from Black magic and evil spells.
Bhadrakali homa is performed by invoking Bhadrakali Devi followed by the chanting of mantras dedicated to the goddess and then performing the homa as per the Shastras and Vidhana.
When to Perform Bhadrakali Homa?
- Schedule the homa date as per the Janma Nakshatra, the yoga, and thithi of that date.
- Tuesdays and Fridays are proved to be beneficial to perform this homa.
Benefits of Bhadrakali Homa:
- Ensures that the person gets lifelong protection from the influence of evil spirits or Drishti or black magic.
- Any type of health-related problems or any type of physical or mental illnesses can be overcome by doing this homa.
- This homa Helps in getting early marriage, and disease-free life.
- Overall this homa will ensure good health, wealth, prosperity, peace of mind, and mental stability.
Book Purohit for Bhadrakali Homa. Purohit will bring all the Pooja Samagri. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.