Surya Graha Japam: Surya or Sun is the God of Knowledge and excellence, also known as Suryanarayan, is the kindest among all planets. It is mandatory to perform this Japam when the sun is malefic or located in the 3rd, 6th, 8th, or the 12th house of the horoscope to bring happy times in our life and lead a healthy life.
Surya Graha Japam is performed by invoking Surya and chanting mantras for Surya to please the Graha and Japam is performed as per the Shastras and Vidhi.
When to Perform Surya Graha Japam?
- Surya Graha Japam is most suited on Sundays.
- Can also schedule the Japam date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person.
Benefits of Surya Graha Japam:
- It bestows a person with wisdom, financial prosperity, overall spiritual and material development.
- It helps a person to accomplish good health, wealth, courage, and success by performing this Japam.
- This Japam assists a person to get rid of all the malefic effects of Surya’s planet and brings in all the positive results of the planet.
Book Vadhyar for Surya Graha Japam. Vadhyar will bring all the Pooja Samagri(items). All the Vadhyar are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.