Shani Graha Japam: Shaneshwara is the son of Surya and vehicle is a crow. Shani is considered a stern teacher in the horoscope, which signifies discipline, asceticism, endeavor, judgment, truthfulness, yoga, and religion.
When this Graha is malefic or misplaced, the person must go through hardships and unhealthy life. This Graha Shanti Japam is performed as per the Shastras. This Japam helps a person to get rid of the ill effects and bring happiness to life.
Shani Graha Japam is performed by invoking Shani and chanting mantras for Shani to please the Graha. The Japam is performed as per the Shastras and Vidhana.
When to Perform Shani Graha Japam?
- Guru Graha Japam is most suited on Saturday.
- Can also schedule the Japam date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person.
Benefits of Shani Graha Japam:
- A person attains spiritual and material development by removing the malefic effects of the Shani by performing this Japam.
- It helps a person to reach great heights in career or business life. It also assists a person to achieve success in life.
- It helps to attain wisdom, financial prosperity, good health, and get rid of the enemy and evil eyes.
- It helps a person to overcome the difficulties and miseries of life.
Book Vadhyar for Shani Graha Japam. Vadhyar will bring all the Pooja Samagri(items). All the Vadhyar are well experienced and studied from Vedic Patashala.