Mangal Graha Japam: Mangal Graha Shanti Japam is performed for Mars planet. Kuja dosha, Angarakha dosha is the alternate name of Mangal dosha. This planet rules over the muscles, bone marrow, and blood. If Mangal Dosha is present it causes effects like blood clotting and many problems related to blood.
When Mars is located in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th, and 12th houses, then it causes dosha and the person is called Manglik.
This Japam is performed by invoking Mangal and chanting mantras for Mars to please the Graha. The Japam is conducted as per the Shastras to get relief from all the problems occurring due to this dosha.
When to Perform Mangal Graha Japam?
- Mangal Graha Japam is most suited on Tuesday.
- Can also schedule the Japam date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person.
Benefits of Mangal Graha Japam:
- It brings material and spiritual development by removing the malefic effects of the planet.
- It nullifies the negative results hence the positive outcome of this Graha Shanti Japam.
- It helps to overcome all sorts of blood-related issues, misfortune, diseases, enemies, and also to eliminate all the bad luck.
Book Vadhyar for Mangal Graha Japam. Vadhyar will bring all the Pooja Samagri(items). All the Vadhyar are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.