Ketu Graha Japam: Ketu is the remaining body part of the Asura Rahu. Ketu Graha represents the implementation of good and bad karmic accumulation. It signifies spirituality, enlightenment, corruption, dividedness, otherworldliness, etc.
A malefic or misplaced Ketu in the horoscope can endure harsh, merciless, and cruel. By performing this Japam or Ketu Graha Shanti attains all the positive results from Ketu.
This Japam is performed by invoking Ketu by chanting mantras for Ketu Graha Japam/Shanthi is conducted as per the Shastras to remove all the problems occurring due to this dosha.
When to Perform Ketu Graha Japam?
- Ketu Graha Japam is most suited on Tuesday.
- Can also schedule the Japam date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person.
Benefits of Ketu Graha Japam:
- This Japam brings material and spiritual development by getting rid of all the malefic effects of the Ketu planet.
- Positive results will nullify the malefic effects of the Graha by performing this Graha Shanti Japam.
- It helps to avoid accidents, misfortune, diseases, and evil energies for a person.
Book Vadhyar for Ketu Graha Japam. Vadhyar will bring all the Pooja Samagri(items. All the Vadhyar are well experienced and studied from Vedic Patashala.