Ketu Graha Jaap: Ketu is the remaining body part of the Asura Rahu. Ketu Graha represents the implementation of good and bad karmic accumulation. It signifies spirituality, enlightenment, corruption, dividedness, otherworldliness, etc.
A malefic or misplaced Ketu in the horoscope can endure harsh, merciless, and cruel. By performing this Jaap or Ketu Graha Shanti one attains all the positive results from Ketu.
Ketu Graha Jaap is performed by invoking Ketu Devaru and chanting mantras for Ketu to please the graha as per the Shastras to remove all the problems occurring due to this dosh.
When to Perform Ketu Graha Jaap?
- Ketu Graha Jaap is most suited on Tuesday.
- Can also schedule the Japam date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person.
Benefits of Ketu Graha Jaap:
- This Jaap brings material and spiritual development by getting rid of all the malefic effects of the Ketu planet.
- Positive results will nullify the malefic effects of the Graha by performing this Graha Shanti Jaap.
- It helps to avoid accidents, misfortune, diseases, and evil energies for a person.
Ketu Vaidik Mantra
ऊँ केतुं कृवन्नकेतवे पेशो मर्या अपेशसे समुषद्भिरजायथाः
Om ketuṁ kṛvannaketave peśo maryā apeśase samuṣadbhirajāyathāḥ
Book Pandit for Ketu Graha Jaap. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.