Guru Graha Jaap: Guru is also known as Brihaspati, represents knowledge, education, law, justice, politics, positivity, future, and ethics.
When Guru is misplaced in the horoscope, it leads to issues such as financial problems, obstacles in education, health problems, instability in Life, etc. It is mandatory to perform this Jaap for those who have Guru dosh in the horoscope.
Guru Graha Jaap is performed by invoking Guru Devaru and chanting mantras for Brihaspati to please the graha as per the Shastras. This helps a person to get rid of all the problems occurring due to this dosh and live happily.
When to Perform Guru Graha Jaap?
- Guru Graha Jaap is most suited on Thursday.
- Can also schedule the Jaap date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person.
Benefits of Guru Graha Jaap:
- It helps to get excellent results in educational fields by reducing the negative outcomes and increasing the positive effects of Guru Graha.
- It reduces the malefic effects of Guru Graha and helps in bringing material and spiritual development.
- It helps to achieve peace, harmony and promotes financial prosperity. Also, stimulates the functioning of business and stability for a person.
Guru Vaidik Mantra
ऊँ बृहस्पते अति यदर्यो अर्हाद् द्युमद् विभाति क्रतुमज्जनेषु
यद् दीदयच्चवस र्तप्रजात तदस्मसु द्रविणं धेहिचित्रम्
Om bṛhaspate ati yadaryo arhād dyumad vibhāti kratumajjaneṣu
yad dīdayaccavasa rtaprajāta tadasmasu draviṇaṁ dhehicitram
Book Pandit for Guru Graha Jaap. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.