Sundarkand is considered to be the Heart of the Ramayan. Sunderkand Path states how Hanumanji overcame all the difficulties to find Mata Sita successfully. It also mentions how he created havoc in Lanka by burning it down to ashes.
Sunderkand path is conducted in the home for different reasons like getting rid of difficulties in life, overcome opponents or enemies, Mental and physical health problems, and listening to melodious kirtans of Lord Shri Ram.
This path is conducted by the main panditji beginning with Gauri Ganesh Kalash Puja, read the path accompanied by the team of pandits playing Dholak, Manjeera, and other instruments for Kirtans and Bhajans praising Lord Shri Ram and Bhakta Hanuman.
When to Perform Sunderkand Path?
Tuesdays, Saturdays, or any auspicious days are suitable to perform this Sunderkand Path.
Benefits of Sunderkand Path:
- It wards off evil, negative energy, and enemies.
- Performing this path helps to attain prosperity and wealth.
- It helps to achieve courage and confidence.
- It creates peaceful surroundings and purifies the mind and the soul.
- It helps to get rid of diseases.
Book Pandit for Sunderkand Path. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.
14 reviews for Sunderkand Path