Hanuman Chalisa Path is a collection of Hindu Devotional Hymns (forty chaupais) addressing Lord Hanuman, the most ardent devotee of Lord Rama, known for his loyalty, devotion, strength, valor, courage, wisdom, and celibacy. Reciting the Hanuman Chalisa path helps one person to get total focus over the mind and body.
When to Perform Hanuman Chalisa Path?
- Hanuman Chalisa path can perform on any day and time, there is no restriction on that.
- Tuesdays and Saturdays are auspicious days to perform this path.
Benefits of Hanuman Chalisa Path :
- Performing this path removes and helps one overcome any obstacles and hurdles they face in life.
- Hanuman Chalisa path wards off the evil eye, evil spirits, and negative energy from life.
- Performing this path cures serious health ailments and frequent illnesses.
- Hanuman Chalisa path increases a person’s memory and concentration.
Book Pandit for Hanuman Chalisa Path. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.