Shani Graha Jaap: Shaneshwara is the son of Surya and vehicle is a crow. Shani is considered a stern teacher in the horoscope, which signifies discipline, asceticism, endeavor, judgment, truthfulness, yoga, and religion.
When this Graha is malefic or misplaced, the person must go through hardships and unhealthy life. This Graha Shanti Jaap is performed as per the Shastras. This Jaap helps a person to get rid of the ill effects and bring happiness to life.
Shani Graha Jaap is performed by invoking Shani and chanting mantras for Shani to please the Graha and the Jaap is performed as per the Shastras and Vidhan.
When to Perform Shani Graha Jaap?
- Guru Graha Jaap is most suited on Saturday.
- Can also schedule the Jaap date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person.
Benefits of Shani Graha Jaap:
- A person attains spiritual and material development by removing the malefic effects of the Shani by performing this Jaap.
- It helps a person to reach great heights in career or business life. It also assists a person to achieve success in life.
- It helps to attain wisdom, financial prosperity, good health, and get rid of the enemy and evil eyes.
- It helps a person to touch great heights in career or business life and success in life worldly affairs.
Shani Vadik Mantra
ऊँ शं नो देवीरभिष्टय आपो भवन्तु पीतये। शं योरभि स्त्रवन्तु नः।
Om śaṁ no devīrabhiṣṭaya āpo bhavantu pītaye| śaṁ yorabhi stravantu naḥ|
Book Gujarati Pandit for Shani Graha Jaap. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.