Mangal Graha Jaap: Mangal Graha Shanti Jaap is performed for Mars planet. Kuja dosh, Angarakha dosh is the alternate name of Mangal dosh. This planet rules over the muscles, bone marrow, and blood. If Mangal dosh is present it causes effects like blood clotting and many problems related to blood.
When Mars is located in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th, and 12th houses, then it causes dosh and the person is called Manglik.
This Jaap is performed by invoking Mangal and chanting mantras for Mars to please the Graha. The Jaap is conducted as per the Shastras to get relief from all the problems occurring due to this dosh.
When to Perform Mangal Graha Jaap?
- Mangal Graha Jaap is most suited on Tuesday.
- Can also schedule the Jaap date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person.
Benefits of Mangal Graha Jaap:
- It brings material and spiritual development by removing the malefic effects of the planet.
- It nullifies the negative results hence the positive outcome of this Graha Shanti Japam.
- It helps to overcome all sorts of blood-related issues, misfortune, diseases, enemies, and also to eliminate all the bad luck.
Mangal Vaidik Mantra
ऊँ अग्निर्मुर्धा दिवः ककुत्पतिः पृथिव्या अयम्। अपां रेतांसि जिन्वति॥
Om agnirmurdhā divaḥ kakutpatiḥ pṛthiavyā ayam| apāṁ retāṁsi jinvati||
Book Gujarati Pandit for Mangal Graha Jaap. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.