Chandra Graha Jaap: Chandra also called Soma that depicts mind and brain, sensitivity, softness, moods, feelings, emotions, affection, fancies, queen, and mother.
When Chandra is malefic/misplaced in the horoscope or if located in the 4th, 6th, 8th, or 12th house, it causes obstacles like loss of memory, loss of confidence, menstrual troubles, breathing problems, and fertility issues.
This Japam is performed by invoking Chandra and chanting mantras for Moon-god to please the Graha. The Japam is performed as per the Shastras and Vidhana.
When to Perform Chandra Graha Jaap?
- Chandra Graha Jaap should be conducted on Monday.
- Can also schedule the Jaap date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person.
Benefits of Chandra Graha Jaap:
- The malefic effects of afflicted Chandra Graha are reduced and in turn, bring material and spiritual development.
- This Jaap reduces the negative results and increases the positive outcome of Chandra Graha.
- It helps to attain Peace, harmony, and fulfillment of desire. Can enable to get rid of misfortune, health issues, enemies, and evil by performing this Graha Shanti Jaap.
Chandra Graha Vaidik Mantra
Jyeshthaya Mahate Janrajyayendriyay Imampushyaputram Mushyai
Putra Masyai Vvisha Eva Vo Amiraja Somo Asmakam Brahmanaanam Raja
Book Gujarati Pandit for Chandra Graha Jaap. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.