Budha Graha Jaap: Budha Devaru is the son of Moon is considered the wisest planet. Budha represents education, business, Self-confidence, communication, analysis, mathematics. When Budha is misplaced in the horoscope, it may lead to mental problems, nervous breakdown problems, financial Losses.
Budha Graha Jaap is performed by invoking Budha Devaru and chanting mantras for the Budha god. Budha Graha Shanti Jaap is performed as per the Shastras to get rid of the problems happening due to this dosha.
When to Perform Budha Graha Jaap?
- Budha Graha Japam is conducted on Wednesday.
- Can also schedule the Japam date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person.
Benefits of Budha Graha Jaap:
- By performing this Jaap, a person can attain material and spiritual development by getting rid of the malefic effects of the planet.
- Negative results are nullified; the positive results of Budha Graha increase that helps the person or student to flourish in the Educational field.
- Budha Graha Jaap helps to bring harmony and fulfillment of desires. Also, helps to get rid of misfortune, health issues, and other evil effects.
Budha Vaidik Mantra:
ऊँ उद्बुध्यस्वाग्ने प्रति जागृह त्वमिष्टापर्ते संसृजेथामयं च।
असिमन् सधस्थे अद्युतरस्मिन् विश्वे देवा यजमानश्च सीदत॥
Om udbudhyasvāgne prati jāgṛha tvamiṣṭāparte saṁsṛjethāmayaṁ ca|
asiman sadhasthe adyutarasmin viśve devā yajamānaśca sīdata||
Book Gujarati Pandit for Budha Graha Jaap. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.