Sri Sukta Havan is dedicated to Goddess Lakshmi consort of Lord Vishnu is a very powerful Havan for removing financial problems, hardship, and suffering from debt. This powerful Homam restores and retains Health, Wealth, Peace, Prosperity, and Abundance in life and removes obstacles. Sri Sukta is the adoration of Devi Lakshmi with mantras or Stotras, Sri Suktam Denama, Rupa, Swaroopa, Greatness, etc. of Goddess Sri.
“Aarogyam Bhaskarat Itchath Sriyam Itchath Hutasanath”
A person can achieve health by praying to the Sun god. Helps to attain wealth by praying to Goddess Maha Lakshmi through Sacred Fire.
This Havan is performed to invoke beginning with Ganapathy, Kalasha Pooja, and Lakshmi Devi in the kalash. Later Sri Suktams are chanted and dasams Srisukta Havan is performed.
When to Perform Sri Sukta Havan?
- This Havan can be performed during Diwali, Dhanteras, Astami, Navmi.
- Fridays are also beneficial for performing this Havan.
Benefits of Sri Sukta Havan:
- Sri Sukta Havan helps to overcome any loss in the business.
- This Havan helps to overcome Misery and Money related problems.
- Performing this Havan helps to get rid of negative influences, karmic issues, and any doshas in our horoscope.
Book Panditji for Sri Sukta Homa. Purohit will bring all the Pooja Samagri. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.