Laxmi Narasimha Havan is performed for Goddess Maha Laxmi and Lord Narasimha. Lord Narasimha is the 4th avatar of Lord Vishnu in the form of half-human and half-lion to kill the demon Hiraniyakashyap. Lord Narasimha is known to help devotees and eliminate their suffering and misfortune. Goddess Laxmi is a manifestation of wealth, fortune, and prosperity.
This havan is performed by invoking Laxmidevi and Lord Narasimha followed by the chanting of Laxmi Narasimha Mantras to receive the blessings of Goddess Laxmi and Lord Narasimha.
When to Perform Laxmi Narasimha Havan?
- Saturdays, Ekadashi, or Fridays are auspicious days to perform Laxmi Narasimha havan.
- Schedule the havan date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person and by considering the Yoga, and Thithi of that particular date.
Benefits of Laxmi Narasimha Havan:
- Performing this havan helps a person to overcome the financial crisis. It showers the person with health, wealth, and prosperity.
- Laxmi Narasimha Havan also helps a person to get recover from legal issues.
- Performing this havan protects the person from enemies and other obstacles they face in life.
Book Pandit for Laxmi Narasimha Havan. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.