Laxmi Kubera Havan is performed to the Goddess Laxmi the manifestation of wealth, fortune, and prosperity. Lord Kubera is also was known as Dhanapati is the lord of wealth and treasurer of all riches in the world. Laxmi Kubera Havan is performed to gain, increase, and conserve wealth.
Laxmi Kubera Havan is performed by invoking the main deities Goddess Laxmi, and Kubera followed by the chanting of Laxmi & Kubera mantra and then performing the Laxmi Kubera Havan by offering Lotus flowers to Agni.
When to Perform Laxmi Kubera Havan?
- Fridays, Akshaya Tritiya, and Dhanteras are auspicious times to perform Laxmi Kubera havan.
- Schedule the havan date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person and considering the Yoga, and Thithi of that particular date.
Benefits of Laxmi Kubera Havan:
- To acquire more wealth and prosperity.
- To attain financial stability in life.
- It helps to get faster recovery of dues and also to overcome debt-related problems.
- It helps to attain profit and increased revenues in business.
Book Pandit for Laxmi Kubera Havan. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.