Lord Ganesha is one of the most revered gods in Hindu mythology. Ganapathi Havan is usually conducted before any other havans to avoid and overcome any obstacles during the prayers. Ganapathi Havan is performed when a person is starting a new business or investment; on a house warming; on a wedding; on one’s birthday or to reduce the unfavorable influence of Ketu.
The consorts of Lord Ganesha are Riddhi (prosperity) and Siddhi (success), so when one performs Ganapathi havan, they will be able to overcome their obstacles and in addition to this, they will be blessed with prosperity and success.
This havan is performed by invoking Lord Ganapathi followed by the chanting of Ganapathi Mantra and then performing the havan.
When to Perform Ganapathi Havan?
- This havan is best when performed during the Brahma Muhurtham time 4:30 am – 6:00 am before sunrise.
- The date should be decided according to Janma Nakshatra, the yoga, and the Thithi of that particular person.
Benefits of Ganapathi Havan:
- To remove hindrances and obstacles in the material world.
- Induce positive energy and rejuvenate the spiritual side within you and in turn, helps attain peace of mind.
- It assists a person to attain health, wealth, and overall well-being.
Book Pandit for Ganapathi Havan. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.