Chandi Havan is performed to invoke the blessings of Goddess Chandi, one of the most ferocious and powerful avatars of Durga Maa. Performing Chandi havan helps one to attain success in their life by overcoming barriers and obstacles, liberates one from evil eyes, curses and bestows one with wealth and prosperity.
Types of Chandi Havan:
- Eka Chandi – Havan
- Nava Chandi – Havan
- Satha Chandi – Havan
This havan is performed by invoking all the navagrahas followed by the chanting of Durga Saptasati and then performing the Chandi havan to receive the blessings of Maa Chandi Devi.
When to Perform Chandi Havan?
- Navaratri festival, Fridays, Ashtami, Navami, and Chaturdasi are particularly auspicious days to perform this havan.
- Schedule the havan date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person and considering the Yoga, and Thithi of that particular date.
Benefits of Chandi Havan:
- Performing Chandi havan helps to overcome obstacles and barriers in life.
- It helps to attain success and win over one’s enemies.
- It blesses a person’s life with positivity and happiness.
- It liberates one from evil eyes and curses.
Book Pandit for Chandi Havan. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.
5 reviews for Chandi Havan