Rudra havan is performed to please Lord Shiva who is the destroyer of death. Performing Shri Rudra havan cleans the previous birth bad karmas, any disorders and relieves people from accidents, very serious illness or untimely death. This havan is performed to achieve Jaya (victory) over Mrityu (death).
Rudra havan Procedure involves performing Ganapathy puja, Kalasha puja, and chanting of Rudram, and later the havan is performed as per Shastras.
Different types of Rudra Havan are as follows:
- Eka Rudra Havan
- Ekadasa Rudra Havan
- Rudra Ekadashini Havan
- Maha Rudra Havan
- Athi Rudra Havan
When to Perform Rudra Havan?
Havan date can be chosen as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person who is suffering or having the dosha in his/her horoscope.
Benefits of Rudra Havan:
- Performed to remove the fear of death.
- It helps to overcome the illness and previous birth karma.
- It gives good health and prosperity.
- It provides relief from relationship troubles and leads a happy life.
- It helps to attain success in life.
Book Gujarati Pandit for Rudra Havan. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.