Janmashtami Puja is performed for Lord Krishna to receive blessings. Lord Krishna, the form of Lord Vishnu, was born on the 8th day of the Lunar month of Shravan at midnight. This puja is performed by invoking Lord Krishna to receive his blessings to attain happiness, peace, and harmony in one’s life. Performing it on the day of Lord Krishna’s birthday is very special. People draw footprints of Lord Krishna with the belief that Lord Krishna visits their home on this day.
When to Perform Janmashtami Puja?
This Puja is performed on the day of birth of Lord Krishna known as Krishna Janmashtami.
Benefits of Janmashtami Puja :
- Janmashtami puja bestows one with happiness, peace, and harmony in life.
- Removes the malefic effects caused by the nine planets depending on one’s astrology.
- This puja blesses couples with the gift to bear children.
- This puja helps one to overcome their enemies and protects one from any misfortune.
- Receive Lord Krishna’s blessings.
Book Pandit Ji / Guruji for Janmashtami Puja. All the Puja Samagri will be brought by Panditji. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.
Note: To View Janmashtami Puja Cost, Kindly click on the “View pricing and packages” button.