Varushabdigam Ceremony Procedures:
- The Varushabdigam Ceremony has performed on the same Thithi the particular person passed away. This ceremony has to be done along with Masikam, Sodha Kumbam & Subham.
- The Varushabdigam ceremony will cost starting from 30,000 Rs – 2,00,000 Rs based on your requirement and budget.
- The pooja is performed as per one’s Gotra & Veda.
- Harivara Offers Priests as per devotee’s Language Preference.
- Harivara has Srardham Centers in all the metro cities of India.
- The Varushabdigam ceremony takes place for 3-4 days based on the Gotra, Veda & Community of the Kartha.
Benefits of Varushabdigam Ceremony:
- Performing this ceremony one receives the Pithru’s blessing to help them succeed in life without any difficulties.
- The intensity of any Pithru doshas is also reduced.
- All the members of the family & relatives who attend/perform this ceremony will be blessed by the person who passed away.
Note: To Book Vadhyar / Iyer for Varushabdigam Ceremony or to know the Cost of Varushabdigam Ceremony, Kindly click on the “Send Enquiry & Get Quotes” button above.