- On Tharpanam day, dry clothes shall be used but not wet cloths till completion of Tharpanam.
- Tharpanam shall be offered with handful of water with sesame seeds (Ellu). Drops of water or using spoons shall be avoided.
- Silver vessels if not copper vessels shall be used.
- Tharpanam shall be performed facing east or south.
Book Priest / Vadhyar for Tharpanam. All the Pooja Samargi will be brought by Priest. All the Priests are well experienced and are trained in Vedic Patashalas.
- By performing this ceremony one receives the Pithrus blessing to help them achieve their dreams without any obstacles
- Intensity of any pithru doshas are also reduced