- On Tharpanam day, dry clothes shall be used but not wet clothes till the completion of Tharpanam.
- Tharpanam will be offered with a handful of water with sesame seeds (Ellu). Avoid using spoons or drops of water or spoons.
- Copper vessels should be used, if not available can also use silver vessels.
- Tharpanam must be done by facing the East or South directions.
Benefits of Tharpanam:
- By performing this ceremony, a person will get the Pithrus blessing that helps them to achieve their dreams without any obstacles.
- The intensity of any Pithru doshas gets reduced.
Amavasya’s Dates in 2023 are given below:
- 21st January 2023 (Saturday) Thai Amavasya
- 20th February 2023 (Monday) Amavasya
- 21st March 2023 (Tuesday) Amavasya
- 19th April 2023 (Wednesday) Amavasya
- 19th May 2023 (Friday) Amavasya
- 17th June 2023 (Saturday) Amavasya
- 17th July 2023 (Monday) Amavasya
- 16th August 2023 (Wednesday) Aadi Amavasya
- 14th September 2023 (Thursday) Amavasya
- 14th October, 2023 (Saturday) Mahalaya Amavasya
- 13th November 2023 (Monday) Amavasya
- 12th December 2023 (Tuesday) Amavasya
Book Vadhyar for Tharpanam. Vadhyar will bring all the Pooja Samagri(items). All the Priests are well experienced and studied from Vedic Patashala.
42 reviews for Tharpanam