- On Tharpanam day, dry clothes shall be used but not wet cloths till completion of Tharpanam.
- Tharpanam shall be offered with a handful of water with sesame seeds (Ellu). Drops of water or using spoons shall be avoided.
- Silver vessels if not copper vessels shall be used.
- Tharpanam shall be performed facing east or south.
Benefits of Tharpanam:
- By performing this ceremony one receives the Pithrus blessing to help them achieve their dreams without any obstacles.
- The intensity of any Pithru doshas is also reduced.
Book Priest / Vadhyar for Tharpanam. All the Pooja Samagri will be brought by Priest. All the Priests are well experienced and are trained in Vedic Patashalas.
Note: To View Tharpanam Cost, kindly click on the “View Pricing and Packages” button.