The Samvatsarikam Ceremony is to be performed at the end of the first year on the same Thithi of the person who passed away. This ceremony has to be done along with the 12th Masikam. The whole procedure takes 3 days and on the 4th day, Navagraha Homam is performed at the Kartas place.
Samvatsarikam Ceremony Procedures:
- First Day: 12th Masikam is performed with 1 main Mantram priest and 2 Bhoktas
- Second Day: Samvatsara Vimokam is performed with 1 main Mantram priest and 2 Bhoktas + 1 Vishnu Bhokta
- Third Day: Prathama Abdikam is performed with 1 main Mantram priest and 2 Bhoktas
- Fourth Day: Shubham, Navagraha Shanti Homam
Benefits of Samvatsarikam Ceremony:
- By performing this ceremony, one receives the Pithru’s blessing to help them to reach Pitruloka without any obstacles.
- The intensity of any Pithru doshas is also reduced.
- All the members of the family & relatives who attend/perform this ceremony will get blessed by the person who passed away.
Book Purohit for Samvatsarikam Ceremony. Purohit will bring all the Pooja Samagri. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.