Samvatsarikam Ceremony Procedures:
- The Samvatsarikam Ceremony has performed at the end of the first year on the same Thithi the particular person passed away. This ceremony has to be done along with Masikam, Sodha Kumbam & Subham.
- The Pooja is performed as per the Gotra & Veda of a person.
- Harivara offers Priests as per the language preference of a person.
- Harivara has Taddinam Centers in all the metro cities of India.
- The entire Srardham ceremony takes place from 1:30 hours – 3:00 hours based on the type of Srardham.
Benefits of Samvatsarikam Ceremony:
- By performing this ceremony, a person receives the Pithru’s blessing to help them achieve their dreams without any obstacles.
- The intensity of Pithru doshas will get reduced.
- All the members of the family & relatives who attend/perform this ceremony will be blessed by the person who passed away.
Book Purohit for Samvatsarikam Ceremony. Purohit will bring all the Pooja Samagri. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.
3 reviews for Samvatsarikam – First Year ceremony – Non Brahmins