Annadanam for Brahmins is a very important ritual in which brahmins are fed food on different occasions like,
- Pitru paksha
- During the yearly Taddinam Ceremony
- During Samvatsarikam Ceremony
- Any Occasion of Pitru Pujas
- Anyone who wishes to give annadanam to brahmins
Conducting Annadanam in homes for Pitrus brings lots of positive effects in one’s life and is blessed with ancestors.
This ceremony is done to gain fulfillment and spiritual peace in the afterlife. Through Annadanam, we can satisfy our 14 generations of ancestors and get their blessings. Serving to a Brahmin in any way like giving Dakshina based on a person’s capacity is also a kind of indirect prayer to God Almighty since we are doing for a person who has dedicated his entire life to God’s service and welfare of mankind.
- By performing this ritual one receives the Pithrus blessing to help them achieve their dreams without any obstacles.
- The intensity of any Pithru doshas is also reduced.
Book Annadanam for Brahmins at your home or book Annadanam at our centers and get a video of your Sankalpam.
1 review for Annadanam for Brahmins