There are 16 Samskaras in Hindus, in that Antima samskara is the last samskara which is to be performed after the person dies. Whoever takes birth has to leave the body one day. It is mandatory to do the last rites of the person who dies so that their Atma (Soul) attains Peace.
As soon as the person dies at home a Purohit who does Apara kriya does the Karyam at the house. Then the body is taken to the crematorium where again a small Karyam, Homa, and Dhanam are performed. Later the body is burned in wood or an electric machine.
- On the 2nd or 3rd day, the Asti or the Ashes are collected.
- From the 3rd day to the 9th day, all the Nitya karma vidhis are performed at some hall or sabha.
- On the 10th day all the Nitya Vidhis, Vedic Aaradhane, Gnati Tarpana, and Shanti Homas are performed for which there will be one main priest and few other priests to take the daana items.
- On the 11th day, Rudrajapams are chanted by a minimum of 4 priests and up to 11 priests. Ekodishta Srardham and Aama Shoda Kumbha Shradha are performed.
- On the 12th day, Sapindi Karana Shradha is performed where one priest performed Karya and other priests come to take the danams.
- On the 13th Day, all the Masika Srardhas are performed.
- On the 14th-day Vaikunta Samaradhane is performed and Purohits will do the Veda Parayanams and danams are offered to the Purohits.
Book Purohit for Uttara kriya. Purohit will bring all the Pooja Samagri. All the Purohits are well experienced and highly qualified in performing Death rituals.
- We provide an Ambulance service for cremation also Shradhanjali van, Hearse van, and Freezer box Services are provided.
- Funeral Services is performed as per the Vedic ways by our team.