Kashi is one of the oldest and the holiest city in India. Every Hindu has a dream of making the pilgrimage to Kashi, known as the Kashi Yatra, at least once in their lifetime. Kashi Yatra has many attractions for the spiritually as well as historically inclined. Sarnath is the place where Lord Buddha delivered his first sermon to his disciples. Ramnagar Fort is formerly the residence of Maharaja of Varanasi.
Kashi Sarnath & Ramnagar Tour Itinerary:
- Pick up from Airport/Railway Station.
- Check In hotel ( Check in -12pm & Check out – 11am)
- Fresh up and rest for some time.
- Around 2:30-3 pm leave for temple darshan. (Sankat Mochan Hanuman Mandir, Manas Mandir, Tridev Mandir, Durga Kund, Bhu Birla Mandir, etc.)
- Around 6-6: 30 pm Ganga Aarti darshan in Boat.
- Go back to the hotel or you can do your local shopping and enjoy street foods.
- The next day early morning around 9:00 am leave for Sarnath and Visit Dhamekha stupa, Chaukhandi stupa and the archaeological museum.
- Visit Ramnagar Fort and nearby Sightseeing.
- Come back to Hotel and you have time for your Shopping or you can visit the ghats.
- Early Morning around 6-7:00 am Visit Kashi Vishwanath Mandir, Kashi Vishalakshi Mandir, Annapurna Mandir, and Kala Bhairav Mandir.
- Go back to the hotel by 11:00 am and Check out.
- Drop to Airport/Railway Station
Cost of Kashi 2 days tour – Rs. 9800 Per Person When Pick up from Railway Station in Auto. ( Minimum of 2 Pilgrims).
Cost of Kashi 2 days tour – Rs. 10800 Per Person When Pick up from Airport in Cab. ( Minimum of 2 Pilgrims).
- A good hotel room with Double/Triple Sharing.
- Local Guide
- Pick up and drop
- Boat Charges
- Any Local purchase
- Any VIP Darshan
- Any Separate travel
Note: To get More Details, Kindly click on the “Send Enquiry & Get Quotes” button.