Kashi is one of the Oldest and Holiest cities in India. Every Hindu have a dream of making the pilgrimage to Kashi, known as the Kashi Yatra, at least once in their lifetime. Kashi Yatra has many attractions spiritually as well as historically inclined.
Kashi Tour Itinerary:
- Pick up from Airport/Railway Station.
- Check-in hotel (Check-in between 12:00 to 2:00 PM)
- Freshen up and rest for some time.
- Around 2:30 to 3:00 PM go for Temple darshan. (Sankat Mochan Hanuman Mandir, Manas Mandir, Tridev Mandir, Durga Kund, BHU, Birla Mandir etc.)
- Around 6:00 to 6:30 PM Ganga Aarti darshan in Boat.
- Go back to the hotel or you can do your local shopping and enjoy street foods.
- Next day early morning around 6:00 to 7:00 AM leave for Kashi Vishwanath Mandir, Kashi Vishalakshi Mandir, and Kala Bhairav Mandir.
- Go back to the hotel by 11:00 AM and Check out.
- Drop at Airport/Railway Station
Cost of Kashi 1 day tour – Rs. 4800 Per Person When Pick up from Railway Station in Auto. (Minimum of 2 Pilgrims).
Cost of Kashi 1 day tour – Rs. 5800 Per Person When Pick up from Airport in Cab. (Minimum of 2 Pilgrims).
- A 3-star equivalent hotel room with Double/Triple Sharing.
- Local Guide
- Pick up and drop
- Boat & local transport Charges
- Any Local purchase
- Any VIP Darshan
- Any Separate travel
Note: To get more details, Kindly click on the “Send Enquiry & Get Quotes” button.