Rahu Graha Japam: Rahu is a shadow planet, which signifies emotions, materialism, excitement, alertness, intelligence, destination, psychology, etc. When Rahu is misplaced in the horoscope, it gives misunderstanding and mental tensions that result in many health problems. Performing Rahu Graha Shanti Japam helps in getting rid of the malefic effects of the planet.
Rahu Graha Japam is performed by invoking Rahu and chanting mantras for Rahu to please the Graha and the Japam is performed as per the Shastras and Vidhan.
When to Perform Rahu Graha Japam?
- Rahu Graha Japam is most suited on Sundays, Tuesdays, or Saturdays.
- Can also schedule the Japam date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person or on Sunday from 4.30 pm to 6.00 pm.
- Rahu Kala days are the best days for performing this Japam.
Benefits of Rahu Graha Japam:
- By performing this Japam with devotion, a person can overcome the negative effects of Rahu Graha.
- It helps in reducing the ill effects and increases the favorable results of Rahu Graha.
- Protects one from all the health issues, enemies, wavering of mind and gives winning edge over the enemies.
Book Purohit for Rahu Graha Japam. Purohit will bring all the Pooja Samagri. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.