Rudrabhishekam Pooja is done to worship Lord Shiva in Rudra form. Lord Shiva is also known as Bholenath as he gets very easily pleased by the prayers of his devotees. Rudra Suktham is chanted while performing the Abhishekam to the Shiva lingam.
The process of this pooja includes doing the abhisekam for Shiva lingam using the Panchamirtham, and Water. All eleven forms of Rudra are worshiped. After the Avahanam and Sthapana, Laghu-Nyasam is recited followed by Rudra Trishati.
When to Perform Rudrabhishekam Pooja?
- Schedule the pooja date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person and considering the Yoga, and Thithi of that particular date.
- Mondays, Shravan, Karthika Masam are beneficial to perform Rudrabhishekam.
Benefits of Rudrabhishekam Pooja:
- Rudrabhishekam is performed to minimize the malefic effect of Punarvasu, Pushyami, and Ashlesha Nakshatras and make it beneficial and powerful.
- Rudrabhishekam pooja helps in the removal of negativity, bad karmas and gives protection in life.
- This pooja helps in getting rid of the negative effects of the moon and having a strong mind, good health, harmony, and wealth.
Book Purohit for Rudrabhishekam Pooja. Purohit will bring all the Pooja Samagri. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.
Note: To view the Cost of Rudrabhishekam, kindly click on the “View Pricing and Packages” button.