Sri Pratyangira Devi is a powerful Devi who is half-human; half-lion came out of the third eye of Lord Shiva to pacify the anger of Lord Narasimha, who is also known as Narasimha. Pratyangira Homam is vigorous, and it protects one mainly from Black magic or witchcraft.
Pratyangira Homam is performed by invoking Pratyangira Devi followed by the chanting of Mantras and then performing the homam using Dried Red Chilies in the Agni.
When to Perform Pratyangira Homam?
- Schedule the homam date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person and by considering the Yoga, and Thithi of that particular date.
- Amavasai, Pournami, Ashtami, or Fridays are beneficial to perform Pratyangira Devi Homam.
Benefits of Pratyangira Homam:
- Pratyangira Homam will ensure lifelong protection from the influence of evil spirits or Drishti.
- This Homam is most powerful to nullify the effects of curses, witch-crafts, and black magic spells.
- It ensures good health, wealth, prosperity, peace of mind, and mental stability.
Book Purohit for Pratyangira Homam. Purohit will bring all the Pooja Samagri. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.