Chandi Homam is dedicated to Goddess Durgamma. Chandi Devi is a powerful and fierce form of Durgamma. This homam is one of the most powerful homam to have a trouble-free life clearing all the obstacles in the path of your success.
This Homam is performed by invoking Chandi Devi followed by the chanting of Durga Saptasati/Devi Mahatmayam. And then homam is conducted as per the Shastras.
Types of Chandi Homam
- Eka Homam
- Nava Homam
- Satha Homam
When to Perform Chandi Homam?
- Schedule the Homam date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person and considering the Yoga, and Thithi of that particular date.
- Fridays, Ashtami, Navami, Amavasya, Poornima & Chatrudasi are suitable for performing this homam.
Benefits of Chandi Homam :
- Chandi Homam helps to overcome obstacles and sufferings. It assists to Win over the enemies and get blessed with a happy life.
- This homam helps to minimize the planetary influence in a person’s life thereby reducing the malefic effects of the misplaced planets.
- The ill effects of curses, evil eyes, doshas, and obstacles are removed from a person’s horoscope by doing this homam with total devotion.
- This homam aids to reduce health-related issues and family disputes.
Book Purohit for Chandi Homam. Purohit will bring all the Pooja Samagri. All the Purohits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.