Pratyangira Devi Homam is performed for the Devi Pratyangira is considered as one of the very Ugra (Ferocious) manifestations of Devi. Pratyangira is a goddess of having half human and half lion. Performing Pratyangira Devi Homam removes all the obstacles. She is also associated with Shoolini Durga and Bhadrakali Maata.
This Homam is immensely powerful, that protects one mainly from Black magic and evil spells. The procedure of this homam is by invoking Devi Pratyangira followed by the chanting of Devi Pratyangira Mantra and then performing the homam using Dried Red Chillies for the Agni and thereby receiving the blessings of Devi Pratyangira.
When to Perform Pratyangira Devi Homam?
- Schedule the homam date as per the Janma Nakshatra of a person and considering the Yoga, and Thithi of that particular date.
- Amavasai, Pournami, or Fridays are proved to be beneficial to perform Pratyangira Devi Homam.
Benefits of Pratyangira Devi Homam:
- Pratyangira Devi Homam / Ugra Devi Homam protects us from our direct and indirect enemies and saves us from evil spirits, spells, and Negative forces.
- This homam cures all types of health problems including the physical or mental troubles/illnesses that prevail in one’s body due to any Dhur Devatha or any other.
- This homam is a powerful remedy for a person who is usually seen as depressed due to odd reasons and lacks courage all the time.
- Overall this homam protects us from all our enemies, solves our problems, bestows us with happiness and positivity in life.
Book Vadhyar for Pratyangira Devi Homam. Vadhyar will bring all the Pooja Samagri(items). All the Vadhyar are well experienced and studied from Vedic Patashala.