Griha Pravesh Puja and Vastu Shanti Puja are performed before moving into a new house. This puja eliminates the ill effects and dosh from the house. It also increases the flow of positive energy. Performing Griha Pravesh also bestows the dwellers of the home with peace and prosperity and in turn protects the home from any natural calamities.
Griha Pravesh must be performed on the following occasions:
- Purchase of a new home.
- After the renovation of an old home gets completed.
- Before moving to a Rental home.
Vastu Shanti Vidhi is performed by doing Dwar puja, boiling milk, Gauri-Ganesh, Kalash, Navgraha, Vastu puja, and different havans like Ganesh havan, Navagraha, Vastu, Varun havan is performed.
When to Perform Vastu Shanti Puja?
- Schedule the date during the Vastu time that comes a maximum of twice a month.
- Schedule the Puja date according to the House owners Rasi, Nakshatra, and Name.
Benefits of Vastu Shanti Puja:
- Protects the house from negative energy, evil eyes and increases the flow of positive energy in the home.
- Bestows the dwellers of the house with prosperity, harmony, and good fortune.
- Purifies and spiritualizes the surrounding and environment of the home with holy vibes and a divine ambiance.
- Helps to overcome and removes any obstacles and hurdles one may come across in their life.
- Graha Shanti Puja and Vastu Shanti puja ensure that the Vastu Purush and the nine planets are revered to prevent untimely and unfortunate events from happening to both the home and its dwellers.
Book Panditji/Guruji for Vastu Shanti Puja. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.
16 reviews for Vastu Shanti Puja