Satyanarayan Puja is performed to appease Lord Satyanarayan, the most compassionate form of Lord Vishnu. Satya means Truth; Narayana means The highest being. Hence Lord Satyanarayan is considered the epitome of Truth and Justice.
The puja is done to offer gratitude to the almighty on the start or successful completion of auspicious events in a person’s life. The puja is also performed to fulfill people’s wishes and desires.
Panditji begins this puja with Gowri Ganesh Puja and reading of Lord Satyanarayan Kathas that contains 5 chapters. Havan is performed in praise of Lord Satyanarayan to receive his blessings. In the end distribution of Satynarayan Puja Prasad is done.
When to Perform Satyanarayan Puja?
- Saturdays, Ekadashi, and Poornima(full moon day) along with the months of Kartik and Baishakh are considered auspicious.
- Predominantly done during the evening time however morning is also suitable to perform this puja.
Benefits of Satyanarayan Puja:
- It bestows peace, harmony, and prosperity in a person’s family.
- It protects one from the evil eye, enemies, and negative energy.
- This puja helps people to overcome any obstacles that may come across in life. It also helps them to fulfill their dreams.
Book Panditji/Guruji for Satyanarayan Puja , Katha & Havan. Panditji will bring all the Puja Samagri. All the Pandits are well experienced and studied from Vedic Pathshala.